Sat, Apr 29|
Gorgeous Overflowing Succulent Planter
Our very first overflowing succulent planter project! Get the effortless look for your garden. Even more importantly, all the succulents for this project love sun!
Time & Location
Apr 29, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
San Diego, 302 Hollister St, San Diego, CA 92154, USA
About the event
Everytime I see a planter spilling over with beautiful succulents I think its absolutely effortlessly stunning. Its very rare for me to see them in gardens. I have been searching for a planter like it to add to my garden too. Finally! This is it! We will be filling these beauties with mature succulents that will thrive in full sun. This planter & workshop make the perfect gift for family & friends.
In this Workshop you will:
- Learn to Plant Succulents into planter with careful instruction
- Learn specific names & care for these sun loving succulents
- All materials to create one Succulent Planter are provided for each ticket.
All you have to do is come at the designated workshop time!
- Succulent Soil
- (8) 3 inch Fully Rooted Succulents ( A selection will be provided for you to choose from )
- Bag of decorative glass gems in your choice of color
- Ceramic planter (with drainage hole) and flat base that allows it to be displayed on its side.
- Dimensions: Length: 7 1/4", Width: 6 3/4", Opening Diameter: 3 3/4", Height: 6 3/4"
- Ceramic planter varnished to preserve outdoor use.
- Care Card for your project
- In Person Instruction by Debee Ruiz, from Inspire Lovely
This workshop is held in an outdoors with overhead shade protection.
This ticket includes all items to create ONE Overflowing Succulent Planter.